Please feel free to post additional questions in the comments section. I’ll get to them as I can and then link the help here.
- How do I get grid lines to show up in the ListView?
- How do I style a specific column in a ListView?
- How do I make it so that, instead of cutting off the text in my column when I shorten it, my text displays ellipsis?
- How do I make it so that my text wraps when I shorten my columns?
- How do I center something in my ListView column?
- How do I wrap text in a ListView header?
- How do I embed ListView Columns in another Column? (Columns with Categories)
- How do I style the ListView column gripper? (the gripper is also called a “splitter” and a “seperator”)
That’s all I got for now. Ask me some questions if you want more stuff.
If you’re looking for something more generic, check out my WPF Designers Guide to the ListView, which covers the broader topics in the ListView.