Special Leap Day Link-O-Rama
My brain is out of town while I’m working on our MIX Show Off Entry. In the meantime, I need to post some links so that I don’t forget them. I suppose you can use them too, if you want:
- Overriding (or adding to) default event handlers
- Custom Searching Through an Observable Collection
- More on filtering through an observable collection
- Scott Gu’s .Net 3.5 Client Product Roadmap – They’re adding GridViews! And DatePickers! And Ribbons!
- David Kelly on Using the Silverlight 2.0 XAML Grid Element
- David Kelly on Using the Silverlight 2.0 XAML Stackpanel Element
- Bea Costa’s Monster Post on Dragging and Dropping DataBound Elements
- Josh Smith says that designers should be learning Blend because it’s freaking awesome. Designers respond that, while he’s not wrong, there are bloody no good books or blogs on the topic.
- Older post on making a glossy look for WPF applications.
- Scott Gu’s Monster Post on Silverlight 2.0 and Blend.
You’ll notice that there is a little bit of focus on Silverlight 2.0 here… That’s because it’s awesome. Keep watching, I’ll start blogging on it as I get into it more and more.