Bookmarks for February 10th
These are my links for February 10th:
- Integrating Silverlight and ASP.NET MVC – Vital information if you're using Silverlight with MVC… Which I think about from time to time even though I have no time to actually do something
- Specialists Versus Generalists: A False Dichotomy? – Pabini Gabriel-Petit posits a counter argument to Jared Spool's discussion on specialists and generalists in UX. Or maybe I like it because Gabriel-Petit pretty much describes me to a tee. 🙂 (thanks to jalderman)
- Example of using ObservableCollection for dependency injection – Edward Tanguay's has code for a test application that dynamically adds items to the UI when they are added to the observable collection. Nifty little summary app.
- Windows 7 Developer Guide – Release: Windows 7 Developer Guide – I should read this at some point if I want to stay ahead of the game… or at least know what it is I should know. (Thanks to joemcbride)
- WPF (Video) Hackery! Part I – Jer at http://jmorrill.hjtcentral.com has a hack for getting webcam to show up in WPF. Need to try! I got this fantastic webcam for Christmas and I've only goofed around with some AR stuff. (thanks to joemcbride)