Bookmarks for February 10th
These are my links for February 10th:
- Integrating Silverlight and ASP.NET MVC – Vital information if you're using Silverlight with MVC… Which I think about from time to time even though I have no time to actually do something
- Specialists Versus Generalists: A False Dichotomy? – Pabini Gabriel-Petit posits a counter argument to Jared Spool's discussion on specialists and generalists in UX. Or maybe I like it because Gabriel-Petit pretty much describes me to a tee. 🙂 (thanks to jalderman)
- Example of using ObservableCollection for dependency injection – Edward Tanguay's has code for a test application that dynamically adds items to the UI when they are added to the observable collection. Nifty little summary app.
- Windows 7 Developer Guide – Release: Windows 7 Developer Guide – I should read this at some point if I want to stay ahead of the game… or at least know what it is I should know. (Thanks to joemcbride)
- WPF (Video) Hackery! Part I – Jer at http://jmorrill.hjtcentral.com has a hack for getting webcam to show up in WPF. Need to try! I got this fantastic webcam for Christmas and I've only goofed around with some AR stuff. (thanks to joemcbride)
This entry was posted in Helpful Links and tagged asp.net, development, edwardtanguay, guide, MVC, observablecollection, Silverlight, timheuer, webcam, windows7, WPF, XAML. Bookmark the permalink.
Comments are closed.