These are my links for March 6th:
- How to create your own commands and bind them in WPF – Edward Tanguay's piece on commands and WPF… I know that they are supposed to be awesome, but I haven't taken the time to sit down and figure them out yet.
- Simple example of Inversion of Control and Dependency Injection – Edward Tanguay continues his series on stuff that would be obvious if the Microsoft documentation were better.
- Coding4Fun : Wiimote Virtual Reality Desktop – So much Wii stuff… this one is a "Virtual Reality Desktop". It's more about 3D tracking with two Wiimotes
- How to: Publish a ClickOnce Application –
- 50 Twitter Tools and Tutorials For Designers and Developers – Yet another fantastic Smashing Magazine piece.