Twitter Weekly Updates for 2010-05-02
- Oh, capacitive buttons, how I hate you. I want to FEEL my buttons get pressed, damn it! #
- RT @edward_tanguay: Textbooks make teaching easy and learning boring. #
- Dear Microsoft Office Live Team, Do I want to save my document? The answer is always yes. Stop asking me. #
- RT @EATerrell: WARNING: If you're a graphic designer, this might make your blood rush: http://bit.ly/a6uawI #
- Utah is the only mountain state with a low gas consumption rate http://bit.ly/ajVtBf (via @karmadude) #
- RT @merhl: Developers, UX is not UI, learn that and stop trivializing! http://bit.ly/dusAo6 #ux #
- Taylor Swift, Simon Cowell and (drum roll) Gabe and Tycho http://bit.ly/bPBJe8 #
- @libel_vox Apologies. Fairness dictates that it could have easily said "Middle Management", "Project Managers" or even old school designers in reply to libel_vox #
- RT @adkinn: Don’t Wanna Know Plugin for Seesmic Desktop Platform http://bit.ly/c2IZBC #silverlight #removefoursquaretweets #
- @tanepiper I saw an atheist yell at old lady about her fake God. I shugged my shoulders. in reply to tanepiper #
- Tired of working. Want to come out and play. #
Powered by Twitter Tools
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged Twitter summaries. Bookmark the permalink.
Comments are closed.